Thursday, April 2, 2009

The Team

For the past weeks, I had been busy (very busy) taking care of my clients' Virtual Assistant tasks. It came to a point that i decided that i needed to invite more people to join my team. Doing so will mean more help in accomplishing tasks and rendering help to those individuals who are needing to get a job to earn as well. Finding people who are computer literate and internet savvy is indeed not an easy job. A lot of people I've tried are either not computer literate or internet savvy. That's why it took me some time to finally hire the top three most computer and internet skilled individuals from among the applicants. I am having them work at my home office at this time as i need to see how they are working on my tasks. This is also to give them further training and guidance on how to efficiently carry out a certain task. A few more months of training and experience will already make them competent virtual assistants.

I am happy to say I am now ready to take in more projects and tasks and more clients. So, if you are interested to try us out you're not just getting the best and efficient virtual assistant services but you're also helping out a lot of people here in the Philippines.

No comments: