Monday, April 27, 2009

Twitter

As a Virtual Assistant, I have been on the look out for new marketing tools I can use to spread words about my virtual assisting business. I'm so glad that I came across twitter. A client of mine
have this task of updating her twitter account and I told her I'm not familiar with how it works. My client said it's so simple and allowed me a couple hours to study it. Sure, it's simple and found myself creating an account of my own and started twittering. It's a fun way of marketing my virtual assisting business. In fact, I found other virtual assistants using the service as well.

I find twittering very effective because I have been getting inquiries from people who found me in Twitter. I sure will continue using this service and I strongly recommend this to all virtual assistants or those who are business process outsourcing venture who wants to market their services over the internet.

2 comments:

iluvgreen said...

Hi I am currently looking for virtual assistant job, I came across your post at craiglist, I learned that you are handling a group of virtual assistants, I am wondering if I can join your group, if yes, please contact me at my email add : mitchv27@gmail.com. Thank you, Hope to hear from you.

QVA4Less said...

Hi there,

Thanks for your interest. I will get in contact with you soon.

Thanks again for dropping by.